MEET THE DOCTORS: P. DUDLEY GILES, M.D.
Dr. Giles' mission statement is simply to "Make Your Body As Good As It Can Be Today." Providing the patient with honest, accurate information to make an informed decision is a central theme to this practice. We try to strike a balance between risks, benefits, scars, recovery, and expense to maximize results. Diet, exercise, lifestyle changes, and choices are also explored to allow maximal surgical results. Our office policies are predicated upon honesty and integrity to provide safe, discrete care in an unparalleled physical setting.
BOARD CERTIFICATIONS - DOUBLE BOARD
- Westminster college, New Wilmington, PA., BS
- Temple University School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Temple University Hospital, General Surgery, Residency
- Indiana University Hospital, Indianapolis, IN, Plastic Surgery
- National Board of Medical Examiners
- American Board of Surgery
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
Chief Plastic Surgery, St. Vincent's Hospital, Erie, PA
- Breast Enhancement
- Breast Reduction
- Liposuction (Tumescent)
- Abdominoplasty (Tummy-tuck)
- Reconstruction after Massive Weight Loss / Gastric Bypass
- Investigator Mentor Silicon Implant Study
PRESENTATIONS / PUBLICATIONS
- WJET TV, Erie
- CBS 48 HRS
- ABC 20/20
- Vive Magazine
- WBPF-TV West Palm Beach
- Pyoderma Gangrenosum of the Breast in an Adolescent: Journal of American Society of Plastic Surgery
- Scapular Free Flap in Head and Neck Reconstruction
- Breast Reconstruction Overview: Ohio Valley Plastic Surgeons
- Tricia - Wife
- Emma and Garrett - Children
Adler & Giles Plastic Surgery was Voted "Best Cosmetic Surgery"
by Florida Monthly Magazine's "Best of Florida Awards 2009"